Saturday, February 20, 2010

Random Pics From The Past


Aren't I so cute?



Daniel!!

On the Tramp!
Richard and Mindy!
Daniel likes cake. And frosting!!

Wow our hair is long in that picture!!

Presents!!

CAKE!!

Daniel is flying away!!

Scout awards! Good job Daniel!

Halloween costumes!

My cousin and I.

Piano duets!

YAY!! Flute!

The Christmas story. I was Mary.

Ring around the Rosies...

I love coloring!!

And she is still the shortest....

He's choking me!!
I made these pillows! With my grandma's help, of course!

They are so cute!!

At the school my grandma worked at!
And he is still there to this day...

I WUV my baby brother!!

Playing the piano is fun!

My baptism dress!! My aunt made it!

COOKIES!!



;-*

At the Zoo!!

I'm a turtle!!
My Halloween costume!!


We just figured out Blues Clues, because we're really smart!

Our costumes won us a free Harry Potter 7 book!!
Harry Potter, Hermione, Moaning Myrtle.

Hermione!

A toilet seat?!??

Expelliarmus!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do like reseeing all the pictures and yourcaptions! have a good week!